The concepts of “exclusive resources” and “shared resources” are well understood.
However in real life terms, as per the current shared hosting average usage statistics, what are the differences between, let’s say, the VPS4 and the Reseller Premier in terms of:
1) Processing Speed (slower, equal, 150% faster, 178% faster, three times faster)
2) Server Response time (slower, equal, 150% faster, 178% faster, three times faster)
3) Downloading Speed – bandwidth per second (lower, equal, 150% higher, 178% higher, three times higher)
In nominal terms:
1) the VPS4 has 4 cores while the Reseller Premier is backed by 32 processors (of 8 cores each?)
2) the VPS4 utilizes 2GB memory while the Reseller Premier is potentially able to utilize upto 64GB
As per the above numbers, in nominal terms the VPS4 is beaten to the ground.
Therefore, please, turn those “Exclusive Resources”, “Shared Resources” and “Resource Usage Limit” phrases into numbers and comparative ratios of real life usage, so that we can understand the true difference between the VPS and Shared Hosting and whether those differences are of any significance.